Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Rahmat and Asma's Open House



These order was supposed to be on 31st August 2012 for Asma n Rahmat's open house/house warming but I was told to postponed it because heard a sad news on that particular week. Asma's grandfather passed away. I am very sorry to hear the news and May Allah in his infinite mercy bless his soul with forgiveness and admit him in the eternal bliss of paradise...

A week later, received message from Rahmat saying that the order is still on but this time for tahlil cum house warming. So I have made these for them as Asma loves my Red Velvet Cuppies with Cream Cheese Frosting so much. With the total of 54 cuppies and two pavlovas, it was a hit and its gone within seconds (Though I was late to arrived there). But poor Asma and Rahmat because they don't even got to taste the pavlova. I'll make sure both of you get to taste this yumm thing next time!
Thank you so much for the order dearest friends. Hope your guests enjoyed it!
XoXo




No comments:

Post a Comment